During our playtime at home, there are various activities I am supposed to do with Ez each day. One of them is to keep him entertained while he is in his standing frame. He doesn't love it (you could never tell from this photo) so I try to make it super fun. Watch a bit of "Cars", play basketball, eat snacks. read special books, color and do stickers. Usually I can make him last an hour without TOO many requests for "all done".

And here is Selah's therapy - tummy time!
I feel like I have a lot more to say but I am typing one-handed because OF COURSE Selah decided to wake up and want to eat while I am doing this!
1 comment:
yeah! great post! i hate typing with one hand, but sometimes you just gotta do it to appease the fans ;) i think we have spoken on the phone ONCE since selah was born. not ok! will harass you later. enjoy the sommermyers!!!
Post a Comment