A blogging friend of mine had posted a few pictures using Instagram a while ago. And I thought the pictures looked supercool and decided I should check out this Instagram-thing. So I spent an afternoon Instagram-ing a ton of photos. And loved it. And then told my sister and my husband all about this new thing I found. And they both responded with something along the lines of: "Uh, okay loser...Instagram has been around for a LONG time. Where have YOU been?" Well, apparently I wasn't on Instagram. Or Pinterest. Or Etsy. Heck, I'm not even on Facebook. Why? I guess I'm too busy trying to teach my kids the alphabet or get them to take naps at the same time.
Anyhow, here are a couple Instagrammed photos. I still think it is supercool. Even if I'm not.

.jpg)
1 comment:
my new (but probably not that new) discovery: diptic, it's an app that lets you bunch 2-10 pictures together, and then you can export it to instagram and edit them even more :)
SO good to see you over the fourth! Your trip to the NW is coming up soon!!
Hugs!
Mandy
Post a Comment